Vantage Mortgage Group is a nationally recognized, locally owned independent mortgage broker in Portland, serving Oregon and Washington consumers. With recent industry changes/trends and in the protection of the consumer we support competition and choice. Vantage is proud to offer very competitive rates teamed with our elite experience and efficient execution. Contact us today and start improving your position.
- Securing a new mortgage loan is one of the largest financial decisions and debts most consumers face. Vantage understands this and utilizes our experience to position our clients for the most favorable outcome on terms and execution.
- Vantage provides exclusive client representation from loan application to closing, allowing over 30 investors to compete for their business for the most favorable pricing and execution when it comes to Washington & Oregon mortgage rates and service.
- Detailed system and communication for a fast and organized mortgage transaction.
- Our Mortgage Professionals are experienced, local, licensed, and available at all times for questions while working directly with their clients. No “passing off” to processing staff.
- Secure automation and paperless processing to make document delivery and closing fast and easy.
- Please review our educational and informational videos for more information. Why settle for less?
Get a Quick Mortgage Quote from Vantage now!
No Obligation. No SSN.
The Vantage Mortgage Group App is now available for your Apple or Android devices and can be downloaded from itunes or the Google Play store.
The free App has many features including an in-depth mortgage calculator with amortization schedules and exclusive access to the Vantage pricing engine. Users can easily request a quick quote or formally apply for a mortgage loan. Always have access to your initial document checklist. Convert photos to PDFs and safely & securely upload them to your Sharefile account (created by your loan consultant). Download the Vantage App today and start improving your position.
Our main objective is to educate consumers on how residential mortgage financing works in the United States. We do not have sales people, we have mortgage professionals that persistently educate our clients. We embrace only math and facts rather than sales terms and strategies. We rely on indisputable data to attract those that wish to be in a better financial position with their mortgage liability. When it comes to math, combined with our reputation, our position is also indisputable. We are the only channel in the primary mortgage market that works exclusively for our clients. The more educated the consumer, the greater chance they will become a Vantage client when comparing mortgage providers.
Vantage offers a large variety of wholesale lenders for comparison on pricing, execution, and program guideline overlays. Vantage Mortgage Group’s origination fee is paid directly by the wholesale lender selected, all at the same margin, making comparison relevant and transparent under one pricing engine holding all preferred lender rate sheets. Vantage believes there is a significant advantage for their clients on pricing and execution when lenders compete for their business. They make rate and program option selection very clear by comparing several rates against lender rebates (credits) and optional buy-down costs. Consumers are only able to access the advantages this channel offers through a “true” mortgage brokerage such as Vantage (not those claiming to be both a “banker” and “broker” which can be deceiving as credit lines take away all advantages of being a broker). Vantage Mortgage Group again supports competition and choice under any channel for consumers, but offers this unique position for their clients that very few still do. They believe that their position, combined with their elite experience, produces a favorable outcome for clients which has been proven through their reputation and hundreds of testimonials.
Latest Blog Posts from Vantage Mortgage Group
DATE: Wednesday- February 14th, 2018 TIME: 6:00 PM PST STATES: OREGON & WASHINGTON CHANGE THIS WEEK: SLIGHTLY WORSE (since last Wednesday) SUGGESTION: LOCK - Keep close watch and contact your Loan Consultant for questions or updates during weekly…