“Thank you for visiting my page! Below you will find my brief bio and other information for reference. Whether you were referred by a family member, friend, or possibly found us through our online reviews and content, I surely look forward to speaking with you. I am blessed to have such great clients and I work hard to provide an unmatched level of service from application to closing. I am very analytical and detail-oriented by nature and I try to allow these gifts to strengthen the experience my clients receive during the processing of their new loan. It’s very important to me that my clients make educated and intelligent financial choices when reviewing their loan options. I am here to make the process smooth, fast, and easy and I’m flattered by the feedback and referrals I’ve received. This motivates me to continue to make a difference in this industry! Again, thank you for visiting my site and I hope to speak with you soon!”
Get a Mortgage Quote from Andy
No Obligation. No Hassle. No Cost.
Born and raised in Portland, Oregon, Andy Harris is a nationally recognized Mortgage Professional who started his career back in 2002 after spending several years showing interest in real estate and finance. Andy’s prior experience in business management and client relations brought him success his first year becoming the highest annual producing Loan Officer in the Western Region. Andy earned many awards as a young Mortgage Professional including the President’s Million Dollar Club and Leadership Council for Outstanding Achievement.
From the impact Andy made over the years and positive response from clients and colleagues, Vantage Mortgage Group was created. Headquartered in Lake Oswego, Oregon, Vantage Mortgage Group is structured by strong systems, compliance, and the ethical standards Andy and his partners have been known to uphold. With the recent lending and economic changes, Andy knows it’s extremely important to be up-to-date with every detail and continue to be a trusted adviser to his clients. Vantage Mortgage Group was established with a clear vision and position in this ever-changing and misunderstood industry.
Andy was the 2010-2012 President for the Oregon Association of Mortgage Professionals and later transitioned to the national level with NAMB, the Association of Mortgage Professionals.
Andy served on the Executive Board with NAMB and held position as Treasurer of the Association and Chair of the Finance Committee. For several years, Andy has traveled to Washington DC to meet with our State Representatives and Senators along with Federal regulators as a voice for the mortgage industry. He is best known for his outspoken articles written in various national publications on important and relevant industry topics that affect the consumer, as well as monthly motivational and business-building articles for the industry.
Prior to the mortgage industry Andy was a Personal Trainer and Operations Manager for a large fitness corporation and also a competitive bodybuilder. In 2000, Andy took 1st place in his division at the NPC Northwest Bodybuilding Championships at the Portland Art Museum. Andy currently lives in West Linn, OR with his wife Janel and two daughters, Halle and Kaelynn. In his spare time Andy enjoys spending time with family, hiking, camping, biking, snowboarding, weight lifting/fitness, and other activities.
6 Time Voted National Mortgage Magazine’s
40 Most Influential Mortgage Professionals Under 40
– NAMB, the Association of Mortgage Professionals 2012 Mortgage Professional of the Year Finalist.
– Chosen as Mortgage Professional America Magazine’s Hot 100 – the national power players that shake up the industry and change the way originators do business.
– 6-Time Voted as National Mortgage Professional Magazine’s “40 Most Influential Mortgage Professionals Under 40”
– 2013-2017 Executive Director/Treasurer | NAMB, the Association of Mortgage Professionals
– Consistently in the Top 1% of Mortgage Originators in America
– 2012-2013 Director | NAMB, the Association of Mortgage Professionals
– 2010-2012 President | Oregon Association of Mortgage Professionals (OAMP)
– 2010-2011 Recognition of Fine Leadership – Oregon Association of Mortgage Professionals (OAMP)
– First Loan Originator in Oregon to obtain the NAMB Lending Integrity Seal
– NAMB Certified Residential Mortgage Specialist (CRMS)
– President/Founder, Harris Property Development, LLC
– Licensed under the SAFE ACT, Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) # 124161
– 2004 Leadership Council for Outstanding Achievement- Atlantis, SCI Services, Inc.
– 2003 President’s Million Dollar Club, SCI Services, Inc.
– 2001 President’s Invitational Excursion- Las Vegas, BTF
– 2001 Elite Performers Convention- Las Vegas, BTF
– 2000 Recognition of Excellence in Operations and Management, BTF
– Author of “The Elite Performer” featured in National Mortgage Professional Magazine.
– Published Author and featured in: National Mortgage Professional Magazine, The Niche Report, Scotsman Guide, What You Need to Know Before Buying Your First Home, and more
– Featured in various media (TV/Print) outlets as an industry expert