Whether you work with more buyers than sellers or more sellers than buyers, consumers need the best advice when securing a new mortgage. Statistically, many consumers ask their Real Estate Agent for this advice…which leads to the purpose of this letter.
Approximately 90% of Mortgage Loan Originators in Oregon and Washington State are employed by, selling, and steering only One Lender. This lack of independence creates a conflict of interest to the client they are hired to represent and they lose control of options as it pertains to programs, rate sheets, turn-times and closings.
There is no such thing as the ‘BEST’ lender, making wholesale lender competition required for the best pricing and comparison of execution in all areas of the loan process during a volatile and changing mortgage market. Please consider adding Vantage to your network of referred companies (independent and local to the Pacific NW) for the following reasons (among others):
- Lower rates and fees with lender credits available for your clients. This results in more competitive offers and happier clients for your referral.
- One of the most experienced teams in the country, right here in the NW.
- Access to the best and largest banks and non-banks, competing for your clients and not one random lender being sold by their employee.
- Access to agency-direct investors allowing for no overlays and more reliable loan approvals.
- Produce early CDs, table fund, execute closings.
- VMG is nationally recognized and one of the highest client-rated providers locally-owned in the Pacific NW.
- All loan processing controlled in-house from application to closing. Supports local small business versus corporate special interests.