Vantage Mortgage Group is a nationally recognized mortgage broker serving greater Seattle and all Washington and Oregon consumers exclusively.
Contact us today to see why we’ve become one of the highest-rated mortgage providers and your local price leader for Seattle mortgage rates.
- Vantage provides exclusive client representation from loan application to closing, allowing over 30 investors to compete for their business for the most favorable pricing and execution when it comes to Washington & Oregon mortgage rates and service.
- Securing a new mortgage loan is one of the largest financial decisions and debts most consumers face. Vantage understands this and utilizes our experience to position our clients for the most favorable outcome on terms and execution.
- Detailed system and communication for a fast and organized mortgage transaction.
*Rates/APR/Payment for $250k loan, Oregon property, 740 FICO, 80% LTV. These sample payments are P&I and do not include any taxes and insurance which can increase the payment. Rates change daily.
- Our Mortgage Professionals are experienced, local, licensed, and available at all times for questions while working directly with their clients. No “passing off” to processing staff.
- Secure automation and paperless processing to make document delivery and closing fast and easy.
- Please review our educational and informational videos for more information. Why settle for less?
Get A Mortgage Quote Now!
No Obligation. No SSN.
With recent industry changes/trends and in the protection of the consumer we support competition and choice.
Vantage is proud to offer very competitive Seattle mortgage interest rates teamed with our elite experience and efficient execution.
Latest Blog Posts from Vantage Mortgage Group
Vantage offers a large variety of wholesale lenders for comparison on pricing, execution, and program guideline overlays. Vantage Mortgage Group’s origination fee is paid directly by the wholesale lender selected, all at the same margin, making comparison relevant and transparent under one pricing engine holding all preferred lender rate sheets. Vantage believes there is a significant advantage for their clients on pricing and execution when lenders compete for their business. They make rate and program option selection very clear by comparing several rates against lender rebates (credits) and optional buy-down costs. Consumers are only able to access the advantages this channel offers through a “true” mortgage brokerage such as Vantage (not those claiming to be both a “banker” and “broker” which can be deceiving as credit lines take away all advantages of being a broker). Vantage Mortgage Group again supports competition and choice under any channel for consumers, but offers this unique position for their clients that very few still do. They believe that their position, combined with their elite experience, produces a favorable outcome for clients which has been proven through their reputation and hundreds of testimonials.
Our main objective is to educate consumers on how residential mortgage financing works in the United States. We do not have sales people, we have mortgage professionals that persistently educate our clients. We embrace only math and facts rather than sales terms and strategies. We rely on indisputable data to attract those that wish to be in a better financial position with their mortgage liability. When it comes to math, combined with our reputation, our position is also indisputable. We are the only channel in the primary mortgage market that works exclusively for our clients. The more educated the consumer, the greater chance they will become a Vantage client when comparing mortgage providers.
We consistently strive to offer consumers the best possible mortgage experience by using a transparent and systematic approach that makes lenders compete for your business. The more educated the consumer, the greater chance they will become a Vantage client when comparing mortgage providers. Don’t just take our word for it, here are some reviews that our past customers have left!